Smart Card API for .NET (C# and VB.NET)
CardWerk’s Smart Card API provides easy smart card access for developers programming in the Microsoft .NET environment. Smart Card API class libraries support all .NET programming languages. Sample code in Visual Basic.NET, Visual C# can reduce software development time from weeks to hours.
Summary of Advantages
- managed smart card API code
- events for card insertion and reader presence
- reduces development time
- eliminates the need to create your own P/Invoke PC/SC wrapper
- provides convenient API
- makes your applications independent of the underlaying smart card reader system
- contactless card classes (CardModules) for DESFire, iCLASS, Mifare and many more
- proprietary reader systems can be supported via custom adapter modules
The full version of all CardWerk Smart Card API development kits may be used free of charge for evaluation purposes, for purely private use, and for non-commercial educational use. A development kit license must be purchased only for commercial use or for redistribution of the runtime files.